New Daily! MKIII Golf

northdakotakid

Feb 17, 2009
North Dakota
1997 GTI 2.0 5-Speed only 130,000. On FK Coils, 14" BBS wheels, front and rear strut braces, Intake and Exhaust. What a fun car to drive! I drive a lot, so I figured why not have a car that I can have fun in as well while the Supra is (very very patiently) waiting to go under the knife. Plans for the car mainly revolves around maintaining it as a reliable daily driver. But autocross just might be in its future!
p1873781_1.jpg

p1873781_2.jpg

Horrible Interior shot, but its enough to get how clean it is.
p1873781_3.jpg

There it is, thanks for looking.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Looks like you bought it at Cyberdyne... sheesh, do people up there drive anything other than trucks? :p

Seriously though, while it is awesome to have a fun daily, once you start modding it, things tend to start finding a need to be replaced. Doing so really puts the Supra on hold... ask me how I know. :nono:

northdakotakid

Feb 17, 2009
North Dakota
I know exactly what you mean. Adolf is as modded as its getting right now. That is definite. Oh and by the way, there pickups, not trucks! ;)

Sent from up north

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Adolf? I wholly approve of your christening of this car, it is quite fitting. Could be only more fitting if it were an old Beetle. :)

I guess up there you guys probably have trucks like we have around here, things like that are "pickups" haha... fair enough. Kai might have a few pointers for you, I know he is a VW fan as well...