need vector file for SM logo

supraguru05

Offical SM Expert: Suspension & Vehicle Dynamic
SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
I know along time ago some Supramania decals were cut. i was wondering if anyone had the vector file still laying around because i would like to have some cut to run on my race car. if anyone can help me thanks, otherwise ill just give my sign company a copy and have them make one

thanks.

email is kjbrew01(at)gmail.com

supra1008

May 2, 2007
Philadelphia
supraguru05;1382721 said:
I know along time ago some Supramania decals were cut. i was wondering if anyone had the vector file still laying around because i would like to have some cut to run on my race car. if anyone can help me thanks, otherwise ill just give my sign company a copy and have them make one

thanks.

email is kjbrew01(at)gmail.com

Ask empera. I believe he might have some to sell or he can get you some.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Which vector file? I've got the one in the Lumiblue theme that I've made stickers from before, you're welcome to it. I've also created the Supra fonts for both mk2 & mk3 models, you could make something with that.

If you're looking for the ones from the Dark or Light theme, that's originally from Jeff Lange, and I'm not sure he used vector artwork, but we've had decals cut for it as well, you might be able to find something if you dig.

supraguru05

SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
sure grimjack email it to me at kjbrew01(at)gmail.com

should give me a good enough to start to come up with something.

thanks

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
I can't remember if I did any of the original art in vector or not... definitely not for Dark theme, but the "SM" logo used on the light theme may have vector available.

I'll look, but I can't guarantee it.

Jeff

supraguru05

SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
ok thanks everyone let me know if any of you find the logo. if not its not a huge deal i can take a copy of the logo into my vinyl shop and they can copy it and make them.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Feel free, you're welcome to any of my work.

Haven't found my decal pattern yet... could have something to do with the fact that I haven't re-installed Corel yet, so looking inside all the files I have is challenging.