a bigger turbo by turbonetics
lexus afm
after market intercooler, electric boost controller
any other recomendations

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
If youre just going to be running a lex afm with no tuning device then you need to run 550 injectors(it would still be better to at least have an afc for tuning)..If youre really set on using that big of injectors then you need something like a piggy back or an EMS(better choice) and ditch the AFM all together. Search around and find some more info.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
you will deffinitly need a safc and wideband to tune that set up,, other wise you wont be getting the power you want. also a fuel pressure regulator and 255fuel pump if you dont already have it. that should set you pretty good.

7MsuprO

Apr 29, 2006
Huntington Beach CA/Ohio
First of all, id recommend staying on STOCK injectors and AFM for the break in period. You dont want a bad tune (such as running rich) on your fresh motor since it wont help the rings seat. Also, focus on your rebuild being done right before turbo upgrades ect...you'll more than likely run into some unexpected expenses. Like someone else said too, you need to run ~550cc injectors with a lexus AFM and a tuning device like a SAFC for fine tuning. You can search to find out the reasons on that subject.

Good Luck.