Need some PS help

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Okies... I got a picture in my sig.. that i wanna see what yoiu guys can do with it.... I dont have a scanner so i took a picture of the picture so you can see the flash in it and all that good stuff.... I can try and get a hold of a scanner.... But i was just seeing what any of the Photoshoppers on here can do with it.

Thanks

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Ok i got ahold of my old scanner heres the pictures

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Its real color is Grey... I mean do anything you wanna do to it... It does matter... Do you think you could photoshop some Volk TE-37's.. But other than that i give you free range on it...

Maybe put the cars in name somewhere in it ... It's "Sara"

I might take a good one and put it as a sig....

But like i said... do what ever i want the real color of the car is Grey

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
It says that cause.... Thats where the first onwer got the car from... its a Dealership in Ohio.... I'm the third owner of it.... I just never took the time to take it out.... Ohh and if any Photoshop's it... Could they take that out....

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Ohh i like....

Also... one mroe thing... I like what you've got so far.... But do you think you could try and chop on some TE-37's too... Leave everything the way it is.. but add those....

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
you're going to have to get me a pic, I have no idea what wheels those are, as I'm a mk2 slut not a mk3er, heh.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
I tried putting the rims on over the finished sig (cause I didnt save as a photoshop file) and they kinda look like crap.

sowwy =/

wlsupraMKIII

Jul 8, 2005
Hell!!Its so warm!!
Its ok.... But i do thank you for the help.....

P.S- Last Photoshop request... Do you think you could use the same pic as last time.... add those wheels....Lower it... take out that Germain badge and use the Same font as the last one.... After this im done asking... you do great work....

You dont have to if you dont want too... its when ever you have the time to do so.... I would be very grateful.

Thanks for all the help

Last edited: