NC greensboro, oak ridge, MK III people I need your help!!! RIP OFF alert!

MKIIIarpus

Jumping in head first!
Aug 8, 2011
youngsville,NC
I figured this would get more attention here. Well to my dismay I found out the people/person I purchased my supra from was more than dishonest. Unfortunately I do not have his info anymore b/c my phone was destroyed in a boating accident. I will be going to the bank in oak ridge nc to try and find out some info.

Anyways the car was sold to me under the impression it had a drift motion done turbo with a 57 trim.... turns out this is false, was supposed to have lexus afm and 550cc injectors, also false. I'm now having to go into the motor to see if the head was redone as posted in the ad.

The kid's dad was a toyota tech. They are trinidadian. They live in Oak Ridge, NC around greensboro. The previous owner was a member on here. IF any of you can give ma any help in contacting this person that would be a huge help. I now do not have a driveable car, as the stock turbo is pretty much shot.

The car is grey, had an I love boost sticker on the back window and he drove it around w/infinity g35 wheels on it.... again any help... Thanks a lot

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Looks like you are going to be shit out of luck man sorry, unless they are honarable which i doubt since they lied to you about all the internals... Also there is no way to protect people in NC from sales like this I think.

MKIIIarpus

Jumping in head first!
Aug 8, 2011
youngsville,NC
Yeah this whole situation sucks. On the bright side, I did remove the valve covers and it does at least have the arp studs and such listed in the ad. So time to get cracking.