N/A fuel sys.for GTE?

DaSuprawolf

Im SICK of N/A
Dec 29, 2005
ChicagoLand
im currently in the percess of putting the GTE in my N/A, and im planing on running 12-14 PSI, my question is the stock pump and rest on the system upto par for this? what about under that much boost? will it compinsate for boost? if not you can get the Warblo pump for like 100 bucks right? should i get a regulater too? i dont want to blow my GTE because of my GE crap.
Thanks.

no resualts in searching.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
Ya, you will need to put a better fuel pump on it. Ya, you can get a warblo pump for $100, and ya I'd get a AMFPR. If you are going to do it you mine as well do it the right way.
I'm in the middle of the some project!!!

DaSuprawolf

Im SICK of N/A
Dec 29, 2005
ChicagoLand
ok thanks, so just get the pump and a good regulator and ill be set?
can you direct me to the AMFPR you speak of please? and how hard is it to drop the tank on the supra? it needs to be done right? ive done it on other cars and some really really suck!

Last edited:

cjsupra90

previously chris90na-t
Jun 11, 2005
Lakeland, FL
Correct me if I am wrong here, but the title says N/A fuel sys. for GTE. I am assuming that you are attempting to run turbo with the N/A fuel system. If so, just upgrading the fuel pump will do nothing to compensate for boost.

I have never heard the term AMFPR, but seeing the FPR part of it, I would assume that he is meaning some form of adjustable fuel pressure regulator. If this is the case, this is still not gonna compensate for the amount of boost that you want to run. Increasing fuel pressure is only good for a few PSI, above that, you are asking for trouble.

The best way to do what you are wanting to do is to get the GTE fuel system (i.e. computer, wiring harness, other sensors and injectors.)

There are other routes that you can go with piggyback computers, but by time you spend the money, you would have been cheaper and better off with the GTE equipment.

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
I was in a rush so I put AMFPR I ment After Market Fuel Pressure Regulator... SORRY.

cjsupra90 said:
The best way to do what you are wanting to do is to get the GTE fuel system (i.e. computer, wiring harness, other sensors and injectors.)

Most people when doing a GTE swop use a GTE computer, wiring harness, and the motor has all the sensors and injectors needed!!!!! So what are you talking about:dunno:

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
chris is talking about going "1/2 NA->T". essentially, turbocharging the GE block.

-shaeff

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
O, but supra88boy is talking about butting a 7mgte in. so were did the NA-t talk come from???

Supra88boy, Its not hard to drop the tank!!!