My turbo

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
I picked up my turbo today. Thought I would share some pictures. Hopefully it will be in my car by evening. Jay is cleaning oil out of my blow off valve, stock intercooler and pipes. Catch can has been ordered and I should be at the track by next Saturaday kicking Supraheros butt.............:biglaugh:

Thank you Guys for all your advice.............lol

Vonda

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'll let her answer the question about the upgrade, but just to defend my blue streak that I call the gt eater, her car will never outrun mine. Her only chance it that I miss like three gears and that's not going to happen. She won't admit it, but I'm a superior driver to MKIIIVixen. She can't even carry my driving gloves...........That should stir the pot around the Hayes household for a while...................:biglaugh:

P.S. I don't own any racing gloves, but just wanted to fire my wife up.......lol

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Victim......... Yes it's up graded.................:icon_bigg

Justin...........H3 trim

SH............I just called and cancelled the order for your drag radials. Lets see you catch me when you're spinning down the track, manual transmission boy.:rofl: :burnout:

You see my car doesn't have as many upgrades because he's scared.................scared say scared ;)

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
She has an upgraded turbo, turob xs bov, turbo xs manual bc, 3" exhaust with no cats, HKS turbo timer that I haven't installed yet, HKS air intake, rebuilt automatic transmission. I wouldn't call that no upgrades. I'm sure their are a few people on here that would like to have those no upgrades...........:dunno:

As for being scared.............she knows me better than that.............lol

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
suprahero said:
She has an upgraded turbo, turob xs bov, turbo xs manual bc, 3" exhaust with no cats, HKS turbo timer that I haven't installed yet, HKS air intake, rebuilt automatic transmission. I wouldn't call that no upgrades. I'm sure their are a few people on here that would like to have those no upgrades...........:dunno:

As for being scared.............she knows me better than that.............lol

Now now baby, I didn't say I didn't have any upgrades. I said that I don't have as many. I'm just playing...........We all know that you are the better driver... ;) .....Don't we guys;) ................just kidding......You know I love you.

Vonda

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Stop in anytime Justin. My wife and I will meet you somewhere and buy you dinner. I don't get to meet many people with MKIII's. I swear other than ours, I won't see one every two months. It's really a domestic car's dream around here. Hardly no imports. I've been looking on ebay to buy a couple supras to fix up and then sell locally to get some other owneres around here. It seems like their going for alot more money now than they were a year ago. Also seems to be alot more scammers on ebay. Why don't they just get a job and quit preying on innocent people?

Sorry for the rant. I go off on tangent easily.................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Yeah MK3 design. We only have one computer and we take turns logging on. You have to learn to share, but I'm used to it now.............lol