my truck was broken into.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
well as the title states my truck was broken into, along with a few other people in the neighborhood. i have a pretty good idea who it was, but i have no proof. they took my fm transmitter for my ipod, one of my bank cards, and the title to my supra. but they didnt take my cellphone or any of the cds and a bunch of other stuff. the title to my supra is not in my name yet, i had it in storage for months and never got around to sending it off yet. i hope its not going to be a big deal to get one, i bought it from another state and i dont have any contact info for the person i bought from anymore.

im waiting on the sheriffs department now.

bmoss85

Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
Doward;1174464 said:
Contact the DMV like yesterday. If they fill in their name on the title, it could be a ROYAL PITA for you!

its probably going to be a pita anyways b/c the title is not in my name yet, it has my name on it. i just havent sent it off yet since i started tearing it down and im not driving yet. i bought the car out of state and dont have the sellers contact info anymore.

Zumtizzle

Can't Wait to Be King.
Oct 21, 2006
Sac-Town, NorCal
bmoss85;1174534 said:
its probably going to be a pita anyways b/c the title is not in my name yet, it has my name on it. i just havent sent it off yet since i started tearing it down and im not driving yet. i bought the car out of state and dont have the sellers contact info anymore.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. DAMN. :(

bmoss85

Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
hvyman;1174676 said:
wack if you have a idea of who it is fuck them up. excuse my french.

oh trust me i wish i could, but they are minors and that would result in jailtime for me. maybe i put some paintballs in my fridge so they are nice and cold light them up next time they try and cut through my yard.

Selz202

More than Regular Member
May 1, 2005
Black Diamond Wa
Well if they're minors you probably don't have to worry as much about them signing the title... but theres a big reason why theres a penalty for not transfering it immediately.

bmoss85

Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
Selz202;1175394 said:
Well if they're minors you probably don't have to worry as much about them signing the title... but theres a big reason why theres a penalty for not transfering it immediately.

i hated to tell the cop that it wasnt transferred yet. im going to the dmv monday to apply for a lost title.

bmoss85

Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
Poodles;1175779 said:
this is also why you never keep a title in a vehicle...

i know i know, i had sent my wife to the dmv the other to send it off. she couldnt though b/c both our names are on it. i told her to just leave it in there until we could both go.

the cop that came out to the house said it has happened to 14 cars counting mine over a 3 night period. i told them who i thought it was and they said they already knew who it was from other complaints about them from other stuff. i hope they catch those little bastards.