My Supra vs GSX-R 1000 bike

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Roll from around 60mph to 180 mph (100km/h - 300km/h).

My Supra with single turbo 72mm on stock motor and head with only 264 cams,
on pump gas,boosting 21 psi,no hp numbers or dyno yet but should be close to 600 whp
on full weight which is around 3800 lbs...!
The bike is a GSXR K6 with K8 built motor with rear fork,ecu,intake,exhaust,and many
other performance parts and the owner said that has more than 200 + whp !
No chance for my Supra on a 'one on one' race so both we took a passenger on just
to see what will happen.

After that we raced again but one on one after bike's request and
the bike pulled on my Supra around 4-5 cars. The bike is very very fast and the biker
is one of the best around. He beat a busa turbo on a quarter mile drag race!

Even my buddy with his 800whp mk4 Supra can't pull on him,but he is on his tail though!
Damn,I need more horsepower... I need NOS ! LOL, just joking...xaxaxa :icon_bigg

[video=youtube;nalGy4nHlr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nalGy4nHlr4[/video]

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
Thanks guys...
He blew me away after,when we race one on one LOL! No contest..
What I learnt yesterday,is that a 2nd rider on a bike is realy downgrade for the bike and
aerodynamically is very bad for the bike....

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
SupraClaou;1791373 said:
I learned yesterday,is that a 2nd rider on a bike is realy downgrade for the bike and
aerodynamically is very bad for the bike....

Yup thats like Rosey and Oprah chillin in you back seat and the targa off while there chowin on some Dairy Queen

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
jfreeman;1791268 said:
def wasn't expecting that mk3 to stay in front lol, those gixxer 1k's are faaaaaaaaaaaast. good job

Thanks! Bike is very very fast... He gave me 5 car lenghts after when we raced again without any passenger!

Shifty

Dec 29, 2011
Brisbane
Less about aerodynamics and more about power to weight. An 80kg pillion adds 31% to the weight of a bike.... that's like adding 512kg to your Supra... 6-7 people!

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
oldsking;1791569 said:
Car pulls strong, I am running a similar set up, what are you running for fuel, injector wise

Tuned AEM on pump gas 95 octane... But when I go racing I fill up with 100 octane V-power racing from Shell gas station which is quite
expensive (1.85 euro / Liter or 7 USD / Gallon) .

My fuel setup is twin intank GSS 341 HP walbros on a modified fuel pump hanger. Then one big -8AN feed line goes till almost under the
firewall where a -8AN Earls fuel filter takes action. After the filter follows another small (2 feet) -8AN feed line to a ' Y ' feeting,
which splits the -8AN into two -6ANs. The two -6AN feed lines go directly to the twin feed Sard rail. Than a -6AN return line goes
to an Aeromotive A1000 FPR. After the FPR a high pressure fuel rubber hose is used to connect to the stock return line.
For Injectors I use 1000cc Injector Dynamics,high impedance since my 2jz is a JDM (from Aristo) without a pack resistor.
Base fuel pressure is set at 38 psi. Consernative tunning around 11.2 A/F ratio for 21psi max boost pressure.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Turbo Habanero;1791388 said:
Yup thats like Rosey and Oprah chillin in you back seat and the targa off while there chowin on some Dairy Queen
I don't think there is a shoehorn big enough to pull that off...

On topic, your friend on the bike is insane for riding without a helmet, especially with a passenger... just plain crazy, but I suppose that's their choice to make.

SupraClaou

Supramania Contributor
Sep 1, 2006
Athens,Greece
te72;1792079 said:
I don't think there is a shoehorn big enough to pull that off...

On topic, your friend on the bike is insane for riding without a helmet, especially with a passenger... just plain crazy, but I suppose that's their choice to make.

I have told him about the helmet thing... about a million times! He's crazy !