my new supra! (*56K = fail!*)

garagefujimoto

Local Tire Destroyer
May 27, 2005
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
stanzaspeed said:
:D I looked like a fool when i first picked it up and missed 2nd the first time i tried to shift, then turned on the wipers when i tried to signal left... -_-

LOL everyone does
Glad you enjoy it
I have a minty Super Red 91 TT-R on the way for sale :love:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
garagefujimoto said:
LOL everyone does
Glad you enjoy it
I have a minty Super Red 91 TT-R on the way for sale :love:

this is the man that made it all happen! :drink1: thanks so much evan!

HC: yea it looks black in the pics, i need to take some better ones so you can see the green.

MDC: hopefully you get her all mounted soon so you can enjoy it :D i know you must be super busy tho!

yesrek

Jul 23, 2005
Calgary, AB
We should take some new pics sometime soon, i just need to wash my car, cuz I got my new suspension installed today, just need to "dial" in the new settings. Let me know if you want to, I wouldn't mind making a video or two of my car for one of my other forums...

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
im not sure about your american impot laws. here in canada it must be 15 years old or more. i heard its 25+ for the US but there is still skylines that were imported down there. you might want to get in touch with the dmv or an importer down there and see what they can do. if you can bring one from canada that makes things easier, just go to the same fine genleman i did nad he can fix you up! :)