My new Pro Wrestling Ladder Match

bigaaron

Supramania Contributor
Apr 12, 2005
Pomona, CA
www.driftmotion.com
Setup or not, falling from 10' in the air on your back has got to hurt like a mofo! Not to mention getting thrown onto a ladder or slammed in the head with a metal chair. Plus there's obviously a lot of athleticism and skill involved in it. People make like because it's setup, anyone could do it. I don't think so. At least not if they want to continue to be able to walk afterwords.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I used to absolutely hate wrestling and the drama bullshit.

But now I can actually appreciate the athleticism and showmanship involved. Same idea behind watching martial arts movies, action fight scenes, etc. It's all fake, but it's still entertaining.

Cool stuff!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Those are some pretty impressive moves. The one off of the balcony and the one at 3:10 are pretty sick. The one @ 3:10 could definately snap a person's neck if he isnt careful. Which one are you?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
suprahero;1190357 said:
Those are some pretty impressive moves.

His Finisher is retarded crazy. just like spin around the person 15 times and then slam them to the ground. Wish I could watch the vids at work... apparently people took it easy on the turkey, no bowel obstructions/constipation as of 11am. :nono:

I NEED TO KEEP MY JOB PEOPLE!

I am the one in green, thanks for the comments guys.

The balcony flip knocked JDK out, after the match it took me a good 4 hours to get his memory back, then a 5 hour drive home with no music or speaking, but I had to make sure he didn't fall asleep cuz he probably would've died (it was his 5th bad concussion)

A 3:10 thats a reverse ranna and both of them almost broke there neck there.

That match was a culmination of a feud we have been having with this tag team for nearly 6 months. So the last match we just went all out and tried to kill them.

and for people who say it's fake, that 15 foot ladder was real, I am afraid of heights, and I am no longer able to sit still for more than 5 minutes due to pain from this profession.

as for being good choreographed dancers, I actually am a college cheerleader to help my mind remember choreography better and help my flips. (plus I have 20 girls on the team to only me :} )

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'd fall off of a fifteen foot ladder and break my neck for twenty cheerleaders............:naughty:

Is it too late to change my mind about the neck breaking part?

Isphius

Supra-less :(
May 30, 2006
long branch
JMofIRW;1190827 said:
and for people who say it's fake, that 15 foot ladder was real, I am afraid of heights, and I am no longer able to sit still for more than 5 minutes due to pain from this profession.

That kinda goes without saying as it would be very hard to fake falling onto a ladder...some of that stuff just looks downright life threatening...like snapping your neck inside the rungs of the ladder. Still amazed with the athleticism in this sport. A lot of MMA fighters in the 90s went into pro wrestling for the money(Ken Shamrock), thanks to john mccain, oddly enough. anyone remember his anti UFC crap and the cable ban?

Yeah and now with the money in MMA it's vice versa.

Who's the UFC Heavyweight champ?

Brock Lesnar, former wwe champ.

He used to flip like myself and JDK, but he nearly broke his neck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cDsLELbl1c

He was much bigger back then, but that hinders the flexibility needed to do a SSP. If you see I did one in this ladder match and wouldve landed like he did on the concrete if it wasn't for my opponents, who just so happened to be in the way. (about 2:20 in the ladder match video in post 1)

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Nice job. I've been a fan since I was a teen, and that's a damn long time by now. Pro wresting is great for having the guys over for pizza, beer, and shoot the breeze. It's guys like you that ensure I keep paying for cable! :)