My Intro

TougeChief

Aug 27, 2010
Colorado
Hey My Name is kaleph - TougeChief, i work for BNSF railway as a conductor (no i dont wear the hat lol) i have a 94 lexus gs300 that is a work in progress. had some time off work last year right after i bought the car so work on the car kind of stopped, and im back to work now so im picking up where i left off. working towards a gte-6speed swap, (kind of forced to) blown HG soon after i bought it, followed by spun bearings. . looking for 600hp enough to drive it daily and still have fun at drift events, nothing too crazy, right now its just sitting at a shop that a bunch of us are renting in SD, but im going up to get it in a couple weeks. My first toyota and "MY" first 2J, know a good amount about them but by no means an expert. Here to learn and get insight. so if anyone wants to throw info at me i am completely open

Attachments

• SSPX2371..jpg
    SSPX2371..jpg
    387 KB · Views: 6
  • SSPX2339..jpg
    SSPX2339..jpg
    408.6 KB · Views: 7

SupraDreamPDR

Boost-a-holic!!
Feb 3, 2006
Springfield, OH.
Welcome to the forums. I'm not sure I've seen the Gertag 6-speed swapped into the GS platform... should be an interesting build. Good luck and happy modding.

TougeChief

Aug 27, 2010
Colorado
well iv, seen a couple with six speeds, but mostly with r154's. I really want to stay away from having parts from several different cars on my driveline. the way i see it, if i use parts that are made to work together ill have less problems, plus when i do have problems i can order parts strictly for a MKIV supra, and not worry about my 1jz bellhousing, or my 7M presasure plate, or my assortment of clutch slave or master parts, even the hassle of messing with the aristo ecu and harness.