my first semi race

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
i was coming down the road when i pulled up 2 cars back from this black sports car i was with my wife so i said is that a mustang? she said no its an old celica so im thinking nah i shouldn't with my cltch slipping but i couldn't help it so i down shifted and here we go when i get close to him i realize its a supra 87 with a pod gauge and some other mods so i was like what the hell lets go so im in about third waiting on him he looks down at my door and he see's my twin turbo decals and he looks worried but he hits it once or twice to let me know he's ready first try he guns it so do i left him easy second time he keeps taunting me so we go again and i leave him again then i ask him to pull over to find out what it was. it was a n/a with a few mods he freaked when he saw my engine but i think my car did well for my first race. suprised me and i think im going to get my car weighed because i think my 1g is alot lighter than the 7m :eek3dance

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
i dont hate the n/a i just love the sound of the turbo. yeah i asked him he said no but he said he would try to check it out

C

cnewingham

yeah, get him over here before the ricers catch him. a pillar pod for an NA is useless.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
i think he had an air fuel gage and a 3 inch tack thats all. when i saw the car the first time i was about 4 or 5 cars back my eye site isnt great sorry guys.