my dream

flopp

Aug 15, 2006
mineral city,ohio
my 1989 mk3 with lambo doors,extreme dimenshions demond body kit,painted midnight matallic blue,black flames and a snarling wolf on the hood in black,konig unknown rims 17 inchers silver painted same blue,carbon fiber wing, blue neons, black and blue interior and 2 pyle 2400 watt 2 channel amps with 4 12in pyle square subs and a well built 7m under the hood
sorry my pictures wont load
:1zhelp:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Everyone should have a dream, but in my dreams no one has blue neon or large carbonfiber wings. Hopefully you can post up some pics and try to persuade me to change my likes and dislikes...............lol

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
flopp said:
my 1989 mk3 with lambo doors,extreme dimenshions demond body kit,painted midnight matallic blue,black flames and a snarling wolf on the hood in black,konig unknown rims 17 inchers silver painted same blue,carbon fiber wing, blue neons, black and blue interior and 2 pyle 2400 watt 2 channel amps with 4 12in pyle square subs and a well built 7m under the hood
sorry my pictures wont load
:1zhelp:

:gotrice: :barf:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
DT, I would have thought you were more of a Colin Ferrell kind of woman. More of a badboy, I guess is what I'm saying. Now I'll get flamed for saying something about a dude. Oh well, flame on. I've got my fire retardent suit on..........lol

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
suprahero said:
DT, I would have thought you were more of a Colin Ferrell kind of woman. More of a badboy, I guess is what I'm saying. Now I'll get flamed for saying something about a dude. Oh well, flame on. I've got my fire retardent suit on..........lol

:flame:

:flame:

Facime

Leather work expert
Jun 1, 2006
Corvallis OR
Dude don't take the criticizm to heart. Everyone onhere likes different things. Your likes and dislikes will be different than alot of other guys. Just take it with a grain of salt. Do what you want to with your car and you don't have to answer to no one...............lol
great quote by suprahero

Suprahero!....he's my......ummmmm.....HERO!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
DreamerTheresa said:
I am.

But he's family.

So, you know... that'd be a little awkward. And I'm a yankee, not from Alabama.

I can take that as a joke and hope you meant it as one. I thought you lived in Georgia. I'll refraim from any slanderous yankee comments because there's alot of people on here that I like from up north.......................lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can feel the love. Back at you.....................lol

Dt, by facedesk, I guess I said something stupid. I'm not at all surprised. At least once a day, I do that. It's a curse, but I'm learning to live with it..............lol