my build thread!

jzamerican

Jan 25, 2012
buffablow ny
hey guys! i don't post on supramania much. I've owned this car since march 29th 2010. so almost 4 years and this build has been ongoing since january of 2012. i feel as i get my car close to completion i might as well throw a build thread up here. so it all started in the winter/spring of 2010. i had a 1991 camaro rs with a 350 in it. well on march 29th i ended up t boning a 81 year old lady right on her driver door at 35 mph. totaled my camaro. she blew a stop sign when i had the right of way (no stop sign). so since it wasn't my fault i got an insurance check and with that i bought my 1990 7mgte targa auto supra. well 20 mins after i registered it i blew her hg. fixed that then killed my auto. then she was problem free for a year. i was daily driving about 500 miles a week between buffalo new york and cleveland ohio for school. and believe me i LOVED daily driving this car. at this point i did the hg. 3 inch exhaust form turbo back, no cat, and a big can. and a 5 speed swap since i killed my auto. then it happened again. water pump started weeping. changed that but it wasn't right. started having weird over heating issues. and got it block tested…. bhg. it pressurized the cooling system so i could still drive it but would eventually push all the coolant out. never mixed the oil and my coolant in both bhg's. so i had enough and parked her and got a real dd. and then the fun began. :) no more 7m. i got a 2jz block and crank and rods and pistons for $200. but when i went to assemble it all the threads for the head studs were all pulled out (and btw the last 3 numbers of the casting numbers on the block are 666 :D). so i bought a complete 1jz and now she's running and driving so enough talk heres pics.

When life gives you lemons….You paint that shit gold

Last edited:

jzamerican

Jan 25, 2012
buffablow ny
heres the last one for the night. and btw i am moving to florida later this year so if anyone wants to be awesome and show me around when i move that would be great!