My 91T

7Mk3_91

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose
Here is a recent (and only) picture I took. Sorry.. it's off my camera phone, but I'm working on getting better pictures taken by the end of this weekend... so stay tuned! :icon_bigg

316175_65_full.jpg

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
It looks nice and clean. Thats not a bad picture for a camera phone!!! What are your mods and are those black mk4 rims????

7Mk3_91

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose
Yup, those are black mk4 rims with polished lip. The paintjob looks a whole lot better in the picture, but we'll see how one more round of polishing/buffing does. As far as mods go... upgraded 60-1 ct-26, lex/550, hardpipes, intake, rt dp, hks turbo catback, eibach, tokico, lightweight flywheel, stage 3 clutch, and other stuff.. nothing too crazy. I should be getting my front mount installed after the weekend. I will post pictures then ;)

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
Damn, I see your in San Jose, I'd assume CA?

Also if you dont mind disclosing the price I would love to know how much of a steal you got.

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
SupraOfDoom said:
More pics! I wish I had a running MKIII blah.

agreed, more pics would rock.

heh its your fault your car isnt running, you sold your motor to go to school :icon_bigg

heh hope it goes well, btw.

smart choice tho, i sold my whole car to go back. :bigthumb:

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
7Mk3_91 said:
Yup, those are black mk4 rims with polished lip. The paintjob looks a whole lot better in the picture, but we'll see how one more round of polishing/buffing does. As far as mods go... upgraded 60-1 ct-26, lex/550, hardpipes, intake, rt dp, hks turbo catback, eibach, tokico, lightweight flywheel, stage 3 clutch, and other stuff.. nothing too crazy. I should be getting my front mount installed after the weekend. I will post pictures then ;)
Nice mods!!!! can't wait to see a vid!!!:icon_bigg

cassio

Apr 1, 2005
looks great!

so you have side skirts?

I am contemplating the DanMacBoost look for the pre89 when i get my car repainted in a few months.

GREAT looking car!!!

-ian

7Mk3_91

Mar 10, 2006
San Jose
Thanks for all the comments. I did not buy the car as-is. When I got it, it was pretty beat up and mangled but I've put a lot of work into it and it's finally beginning to show :). I just dropped off my car to have a huge front mount installed and I'm tuning my AFC as well. I will be sure to take pictures for you guys afterwards. It still needs a good round of polishing/buffing so I think I will do that next along with tint. Here are some older pictures of my car:

www.cardomain.com/id/mk34o8