My 1994 Supra NA-T build!!!

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I figured it was time to start a build thread. I've decided to go NA-T thanks to the help of the members who voted in my other thread and ClubNA-T.com. This is just a short start. But, will pick up with time.

Here is what it looked like when I bought it.

p1035173_1.jpg

This is how it is sitting now with the Volk GT-N's.

p1035173_2.jpg

p1035173_3.jpg

And this is the turbo kit I bought from 98mkiv (XSPower) on Clubna-t.com. It is a T61 turbo (actually a 66mm), 3'' FMIC, 3'' stainless IC pipes, 3'' downpipe, HKS style WG, Blitz style BOV, 1.3mm Cometic HG, Electronic boost controller/turbo timer. This is just a start. I still need to get a SAFC, injectors, wideband, gauges. I'm sure there is still more. I just can't think of it. I also have a HKS Hi-power 3'' exhaust coming in the mail.

p1035173_4.jpg

Stay tuned for updates. Just be patient with me. Thanks for looking.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
good luck on the build. the black mkivs are my favorite.

im thinking of finding an na and going na-t myself, ill deff be watching to see how it goes.

TopNotch2JZ

Restoration bliss
Dec 16, 2007
Corner, Alabama
Hooray for your build thread! I am excited to see it come to life and how well everything fits. Take many many many pictures! I wanna know for sure how well these kits fit and perform! Just don't get more views or replies than my thread, cause its gotta have the most in this section! ;)

gixxer750

2jzget comingsoon!
Mar 30, 2005
Mississippi
I don't know how long the turbo itself will last, as it's an xs power unit, but your setup is close to the same as mine, except I'm running a turbonetics T66..

Also you'll want to look at injector's closely, as most you'll have to wire in a resistor pack. PITA... lol Check out my pic thread on my na-T 93.5