Muspra project

boostinprine

Nov 6, 2007
Carbondale, IL
I totally forgot about this thread for a while, so ill update it. Had the car Dyno'd on the power tour. I did the pulls about an hour or so after we got to the spot so it was pretty heat soaked after the 200 or so miles, this year our crew was haulin between spots, it was great to be cruising with such beautiful cars. The cops were great and didnt seem to have much trouble with the tour.

I was kind of shocked with the peoples reactions to my car, being that 99% of the cars were domestics. I thought i was going to get in a fight with someone for "blasphemy". But everyone that i saw when i was around just kind of had a confused look on there face like WTF? Then when they found out what it was were actually impressed with it and thought it was cool.

The best part of the trip was my buddies cammed LS1 which from a roll we are bumper to bumper the whole time used twice as much gas every fill up:naughty: I averaged 25-26mpg and that was ripping on it every chance i could.

p1397860_1.jpg

the Muspra and RaJunz car
p1397860_2.jpg

p1397860_3.jpg

p1397860_4.jpg

p1397860_5.jpg

Hotel Parking lot
p1397860_6.jpg

p1397860_7.jpg

Gas station in Cambridge, WI
btw, it was huge car town, had burnout box in the road in the center of the town with water spot and everything was awsesome. Prop's to that town they are some cool ass people
p1397860_8.jpg