Multiple picture help

7Mboost

7M Powered
Aug 15, 2006
Gainesville, FL
I want print out a photo of one something in sections where it is one picture with different parts of the picture on separate pieces of paper. (like computer paper nothing too fancy) I know it has a name to this but I'm so in the dark with cameras and editing. So how do I go about making these, or what program do I need? Is it hard to use?

CajunKenny

PULL MY FINGER. PLEASE!
Nov 15, 2007
Washington
Others may have different ideas; but, the first thing that comes to my mind is for you to download Picasa2. It's free and easy to find if you google it.

Then take digital pictures of your picture in sections. Import them into Picasa, resize if necessary, and print them out.

This is assuming you don't have access to a program like photoshop. If you do, use that for the whole project. Picasa2 is pretty user friendly; but, photoshop isn't.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Good Luck! :icon_bigg

SupraRon

Supramania Contributor
Jan 2, 2008
Canada
I haven't used Picasso2, but Photoshop works well for me. I'm assuming you wanted something like this:

p981043_1.jpg

I used the marquee tool and just cut the photo into 3 sections. What you would do is cut using the marquee tool and paste into a new file. Do this for each section you have. As CajunKenny indicated PS is not the friendliest app to use.

Keep in mind you have to be selective with the photo you use or the lines of the subject will be off(as you can see here with the Lambo). Good luck.

Ron