Mkiv na to 1jzvvti conversion.

jza60

Sep 22, 2015
Rancho Cucamonga
Hello everyone. I guess Im new to this cite even tho i was a past member many moons ago. Well i have stumbled upon an issue i'm being anal about about because I can go around it and solve the problem but I insist on correcting this wiring problem the right way.

I recently converted my Dad's AUTO MKIV NA supra to a 1JZVVTI 5 speed. I know I know many of you are nodding your head and wondering why the F anyone would do this and many of you understand why. So moving along, There are two plugs underneath the fuse box in the engine bay. I am only concerned about the three wire plug. I know one thin wire goes to the alternator, the solid black wire goes directly to starter solenoid, and the last black/red wire is for Ecu Ignition. For some reason, I cannot get ignition to that B/R wire nor starting signal to that Solid black wire. My best guess is that There is/are some wires on the passenger side kick panel that need to be grounded or powered. Im lost cuz I cant seam to figure it out. ANY HELP PLEASE??????:: angry ::