MKIII Vixens and Supraheros cars........

Bishop92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 18, 2005
USA
www.ma70.com
If you want to take good shots in the dark you'll want to invest in a tripod. The tripod will prevent the motion blur as well as allow for longer exposures. Also try not to shoot a light source in the picture. Keep them behind, to the side or above your frame, otherwise they get over accentuated when the camera opens the lens to compensate for less light. example

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks to everyone for great advise and nice comments. Hope to get my wife's car painted in a couple of months. I think she wants to paint it the color of the new camry. It's a saphire blue pearl or something like that. It should look pretty awesome, and unique............lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Kwnate, this is wednesday evening. That means my wife is at church. I know, I know, I should be there also. I've been working on her car all evening. Had to replace a knock sensor. Well not exactly replace one, since there wasn't ever one in there. Got it done, and now I'm chilling out with my supramania homies. When she gets back I'll have to tag up with her, and then you can send her all kind of dirty messages..................lol

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
I got home this evening and my wonderful husband has replaced my knock sensor. It really seems to have made a difference in the power. With this change, the new turbo, and increasing boost I can't wait to see how it does at the track.
As far as the paint, the color SH is talking about is skyblue pearl. I really am torn though because I do like the white.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
She failed to mention that I converted her ac over and recharged it. It is super cold and blows out very good. She loved it when she got home, but my how quickly we forget.................;)

kwnate

Lurker
Jul 10, 2005
None of your fucking business
suprahero said:
When she gets back I'll have to tag up with her, and then you can send her all kind of dirty messages..................lol
Holy shit you know about that :aigo: I guess Private messages aren't so private down in bama... Won't happen again :biglaugh:

JK of course.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
lol Kwnate. It kills my wife that I'm not the jealous type. I guess I just know what a great catch she has and she wouldn't do anything to mess that up......:cool:

O.K. I couldn't keep a straight face long enough. We all know that I am lucky to have her. If talking dirty with Kwnate makes her happy, then talking dirty it is.....................;)