MK3's at night! (56k warning)

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
I took some pictures tonight of my car and GotToyota?'s car. Any advice on the photos is greatly appreciated!

Chris

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I love the darker blue one. No offense to the lighter one, but I am partial to the other blue. Take some pictures of it in the daytime when I can see it better. They are both beautiful. Good camera work..............lol

cwapface

Supernerd
Mar 30, 2005
Eugene, OR
www.dylanwiggins.com
It's not that the pics are too dark, but the lighting is either completely overexposed from the headlights or way too underexposed from not enough street light. Bring a few flashlights along next time and 'paint' the car with light while the shutter is open, you can get crazy good pics with minimal effort, not to mention that your lighting options are unlimited. That's how I did this and my sig pic:

normal_DSC_6320.jpg

PS ewwww supras kissing lol

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
cwapface said:
It's not that the pics are too dark, but the lighting is either completely overexposed from the headlights or way too underexposed from not enough street light. Bring a few flashlights along next time and 'paint' the car with light while the shutter is open, you can get crazy good pics with minimal effort, not to mention that your lighting options are unlimited. That's how I did this and my sig pic:

Man it sounds like you could do some pretty awesome stuff like that, too bad I don't have a good camera.

Oh, and to the whoever ownst he Silver Supra, that thing looks awesome. Makes me want to get mine running!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
I'd love to learn photography. Everything you post is absolutely beautiful Dylan.

I love Matt's Supra(silver). The black sawblades contrast well against the bright paint. Lower it FTW!