Mk3 swap

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
Very vague question.

Like, just the motor? Or the full swap?
Motor will be somewhere around $2k-$2,500.
Full swap, hard to say without knowing what you are capable of (welding, wiring?) And how you want to build it. Example: W58 transmission=under $500, R154=$700-1000 and 6 speed TT trans=good luck with that.

Need to be a little more specific with the details.

dvang

Aug 8, 2010
st. paul
Sorry about that, but it's mostly a stock 2jzgte full ready to drop into a mk3. including everything you need to get it up and running

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Still a bit vague. Transmission clutch flywheel? Wiring harness? Ecu? Mounts?

What are all the details and how much are they asking. What's all included.

Jdm 2jzgte with a auto is like 1700. Not pnp tho.

dvang

Aug 8, 2010
st. paul
Jdm supra (rear sump) 2jzgte w/ twins. New ps pump, ac comp, all new pulleys, cam seals, and timing belt. Comes with hks cam gears as well.

R154 rebuilt by marlin crawler. Oem flywheel, new bellhousing, Hd act 6 puck rated for 522 ft lbs. Comes with barely used tranny mount and original C's shifter.

Harness was done by tweaked performance.

This entire setup is plug and play for any pre-89.
Will even throw in all sensors, intercooler piping, and everything needed for this swap to work.
Looking to get 5k obo on

AbsoluteSpeed

Aug 8, 2007
Edmonton AB
I loved that car.

Well worth the asking price IMO. Especially for a swap that seems to be well maintained and has decent upgrades.
It would cost you more to piece together your own swap and you wouldn't know the condition of the motor.

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
AbsoluteSpeed;1995821 said:
I loved that car.

Well worth the asking price IMO. Especially for a swap that seems to be well maintained and has decent upgrades.
It would cost you more to piece together your own swap and you wouldn't know the condition of the motor.

I really liked that car too, it made me sad to see that it was in an accident. I think the price for his stuff is very fair.