Mississippi Members

mk3mont

Apr 2, 2005
Mississippi
Hi, I stay in Inverness, MS. I was down in your area two weeks ago. I competed in a SkillUSA/VICA competition down at Gulf Coast Community College. In my area their are probably about two MK3's, but when I was in Oceans Springs I saw a bunch of them. What color is your car? I may have seen you.

Justin727

T-virus infected
mines a black hard top... theres a few of us near the area the only guy closer to ocean springs would be ricky in D iberville with his light blue 89 turbo targa! not many people from ocean springs like to talk or drive to gulfport area. Ocean springs is like a state of its own! lol.. I cant say i know where inverness Ms is but ur more then welcome to join us.. we have a nice sized group

mk3mont

Apr 2, 2005
Mississippi
I wish I could join you guys, but it would be a 4 1/2 hour trip just to get down to the coast. I live up here in the Delta. I live 30 miles from Greenville,Ms. Thats the biggest city around here. Thanks for the invite though. If I come down to Cruisin The Coast in October I'll hit you up.

estrellainc

Supra Agent
Dec 26, 2005
mississippi
hello

i have only seen 3 mkiii, and 2 mkii supras. I didnt think there were any others ricers till today.

i sure could use some help. that lemon doesnt have much juice left :evil2:

latz

Last edited: