Meet up

It's that time again guys Adam and I are going to be at Del taco waiting for you to come by. Anyone that was going to go to Boise and still wants to do something because you are now free come on by. Cheap food. I would really like to go on a cruise this time around.

34528 16th Ave S Federal Way, WA 98003 (Off exit 142B I-5)
Sunday July 7, 2013 3:00pm
No car restriction.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
There is a special circle in hell for people who buy the prius. After the supra, it seems like Toyota got out of making cars that were fun to drive. They left that to lexus and scion it seems. Is it just me, or are prius drivers all snobby douchebags? They should have called it the Toyota Pious.

There was some other cars that came out that weren't Supras didn't bother posting them up The 92 turbo, 87 N/A, and my Blue 91 turbo went on a cruise. They guy with the 280z joined us. Was entertaining. Have a video but it is kind of trash and windows movie maker keeps on crashing on me when I get a lot of work done on it. It is like 5am now and I haven't gone to bed because of that video...I give up now. Really hope more people come out for the next one. Want to go on a cruise again need moar supra.

[URL=http://s56.photobucket.com/user/Villy_photos/media/Supra/IMG_2658_zps59e6dfd6.jpg.html]