Meet at Opry Mills this sommer!

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Guys,

Its time to start planning for a meet this sommer! Yes i am keeping my supra ( LOL)....

So get this going, sound off if you want to meet in Nashville at Opry Mills/ Opryland hotel this sommer.

The date is not set, but it should be around Late June and July. August is way to hot!

so if anyone has any contact info or refferals to the hotel or mall, give me a shout! I would LOVE to get a cater'd foot service...maybe MOE'S southwestern grill....something along that line. Since the Middle TN Z club uses them and i have met he owner of Moe's....that should be a pretty easy set up! And the Z club meet at the Opryland hotel is April 16th i should get to talk to him again!

Till then,

Jonathan

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
well i work at the hotel. i might be able to help you out there. i know there is a big car meet there in either june or july not sure the exact date yet but they are staying there for a few days. my aim is:suprafanatic90t and also my msn is suprafanatic90t@hotmail.com. right now i only work friday and staurday b/c of school but when it lets out i will be full time again. since i work vallet i might be able to help get some deals on parking but i have to check. anybody in the area hit me up b/c i would like to nmeet some more supra guysd and when i get my engine back together :x: i would like to go cruising.

Danny

whitemk3

Mar 30, 2005
east TN
Hey well if i dont sell my 300zx or trade it , am i welcome to come i know the supra wont be there but i would like to go and meet some people. I didnt knw if this is a supra only meet or what

craig

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
i dont want to promise nething but
my friend/roommate his mom is the head interior designer of gaylord. yes she is head of gaylord florida/texas/tenn. ill see how much she could help.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Probably July i would say. Getting everything set up would be critical...so lead time is needed!

Manny is setting up the Z club meet on the 16th of this month...I will talk to him then....and Moe's southwestern grill is catering for that meet in a week...so i will talk to him about catering for our meet as well! I believe the Z members paid $25 a piece or less for all this...and they have about 50 cars or so.....

I believe i can get 30 cars here. Maybe not all supra's...but they are performnance oriented cars :icon_razz

I will have 100% more info on this on the 16th....so till then,

Jonathan

suprarcr89

The Juggernaut has my old
siman said:
I will go into this meet knowing that half of the people coming to the meet will break down on the highway..... :yelrotflm

man thats not funny :rofl:
supras are very reliable if built right and treated right.... hopfully it will be in july preferably end of july....
but anyway i will be there if im finished with my baby by then if not i will still ride up with anthony or daniel....

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Guess what i get to do this week. The Lane motor museum in Nashville? ring a bell? Well my buddy Aaron knows Mr. Lane himself....he has a REAL Evo 6 Tommy Makinen Edition imported for show use only....but he has it for a week, my buddy aaron does......

This is Aaron (and his wife)
f45dea52.jpg

f45dea2d.jpg

f45dea07.jpg

f45de9dd.jpg

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Man screw this lets meet in june like the 2nd week, we can get a parking lot of somewhere else. dont need to be opry mills although it is ideal location. i cant wait for july. whos with me?