Me drifting the SUPRA

Falken

May 31, 2009
Los Angeles
going in, breaking feint and then handbrake all in one motion and droppen hand break and throttlen it. first time doing this so ya :p lolz

Falken

May 31, 2009
Los Angeles
thats the next time i go out there... theres a friend teaching me how to do it. he said i got it down fast so next saturday night going out there and hitting it again.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
There is also adams motorpark in riverside. I think there is like 2 hours every thursday or something from 5-7pm.

Falken

May 31, 2009
Los Angeles
ya ive been there before... just to spectate, once i get a lil better ill get the car in there, its like 1hr drive for me to get there, i might go this tuesday just to do time attack. just to check out the track

Falken

May 31, 2009
Los Angeles
Lol ya thats how i bought it... just the shell with the ugly burgandy interior lol. done lots of work on it past 3 years.

Bleakvoid

Wide-------------bodied
Oct 7, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Makes me miss my 2002 Camaro; the T-tops had tinted windows in them and a shade underneath with velcro fasteners to completely block out light. I'm staring at my targa now, wondering how hard it would be...I have to repaint it anyways, and polycarbonate will lay right in with fiberglass... :naughty:

Can you take some pics of the targa? Like underneath, and a good side shot? I looked through almost all your threads, and no pics, lol.

Falken

May 31, 2009
Los Angeles
the oil lvl is always on good... always checking it, it doesnt burn it at all and it doesnt leak from no where its leet :)

alucardunit1

Apr 5, 2011
Lee's Summit
yeah feint with a little clutch kick right now when its raining because my car is not going to let me play with the warn out motor its got in it now but yeah.