Mapecu 560cc map file

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Looking to see if anybody has an available map they could email me. I am using the base map from the mapecu CD and the car runs far to rich for my liking. I am looking for something a bit more stable so I can start tuning the car a bit better.

Basic mods on my car

1989 7mgte

70mm turbo
560cc injectors
AFPR set for 35lbs of fuel

Ignition is factory, motor is mild set up with head work mainly. I plan on working on the car tomorrow night all the way through Sat so let me know what you have :)

Thanks in advance!

Northbaysupra

BAY AREA MKIII
Mar 19, 2010
Petaluma
I have the same injectors . My set up is 560cc injectors, Lexus Maf, hks Intake, 3 exhaust ddp, no cat, Stock turbo boosting 9 psi And my car also runs far too rich. Have u found a solution?

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
Not at all, currently my car is sitting in storage for a couple weeks. I know it has something to do with my MAP files but I will have to take it to a tuner more then likely

pln

Get the gate!
Apr 10, 2007
eskilstuna.SWEDEN
wy not start tuning? I think i had to take 20% fuel off the map for 550cc. I will pm my map to you.. This is for mapecu2.

pm me your e-mail. Coulnt attache via pm.

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
Hey guys, I am trying to find info on map ecu1 for my 7mgte... I'm installing it and have a few questions! Please help me if you can.

#1) Where did you mount your inlet air temp sensor? I was thinking about installing mine in the 3000 pipe.

#2) What did you do with your factory/lexus AFM? If map ecu deletes it what do I put there? I have a lex afm and an apexi cone filter. Anyone wanna show me a pic of your setup or detailed suggestions?

Ive got mine wired up but not running yet. Been taking high res pics through the install gonna post up a detailed map ecu install thread for the 7mgte when I'm done so others have some help!
Thanks guys

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
If you run MAF elimination then you do not need the MAF. Now you can use it with the mapecu and this will help with tuning and driving ability as you can use auto learn to help compensate. I installed my IAT in the inlet of my turbo but I am not using it there for long. Currently I have mine disabled and tricking the ecu to think its there. The IAT needs to be away from heat though so it will not get heat soak and cause issues with your fueling.

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
post intercooler near the bottom of the car as it runs into your throttle body. Hide it behind the bumper, if thats where your piping runs of course. I don't have a picture of mine right now as my car is in storage.

oldsking

Mar 19, 2009
Chapel Hill, NC
hey Jeff I know you do ;) Once I replace the freeze plug that failed on my car I may swing it on over haha I had it running pretty good, still tweaking bugs out of it but I could use a second mind on my map

And bluechulappa, I wouldn't mount it there as you would be more prone to heat soak, the IAT is designed to read temps going into your throttle body but not right at it. Reason being is if it reads a warm temp it will dump more fuel to compensate yielding a rich car which isnt ALWAYS a good thing. Mount it on your intercooler piping going to the engine but not in the engine bay, closer to your intercooler.

bigdaddygrip

Mar 5, 2008
Omaha
jtamulis;1632408 said:
Heya Oldsking. You know I tune MAP-ECU right?

Shoot me a PM Or call me.

Right now I am running a 1jzgte supra ecu, 264 cams, 67mm turbo and 550cc 2jzgte with map ecu2. I want to run the rx7 850cc sidefeed injectors but that's is over double the amount recommended. Wil I be able to this? Have you doned this? Will you consider making your map avalible to me or maybe working something out for the information.