Map Ecu/Fuel cut

gurley0916

Gurley=Last Name not girl
Mar 10, 2008
Columbus,OH
Hey guys ive searched and couldnt find a good answer to this on our forum and on the Map-Ecu forum. I just recently bought a map ecu and am wondering if or how fuel cut is eliminated? I havent installed it yet just making sure I have what I will need cause I hit fuel cut at 10psi. The only thing I could come across is that you lower the frequency of the karman vortex input to the ecu, is this correct? Any input is appreciated, and sorry if I missed a thread about it in my search.

pln

Get the gate!
Apr 10, 2007
eskilstuna.SWEDEN
gurley0916;1408157 said:
Hey guys ive searched and couldnt find a good answer to this on our forum and on the Map-Ecu forum. I just recently bought a map ecu and am wondering if or how fuel cut is eliminated? I havent installed it yet just making sure I have what I will need cause I hit fuel cut at 10psi. The only thing I could come across is that you lower the frequency of the karman vortex input to the ecu, is this correct? Any input is appreciated, and sorry if I missed a thread about it in my search.

Yes you need to tune down the fuel map so the highest freqvency is under 1500hz (aprox). I hit fuelcut at first with a too rich map. I use 550cc injectors and btr groundpressure 3.3bar to get enough fuel but still be under 1500hz.