MAP-ECU base map for 7mgte with 550cc injectors

MacDaddy_J_420

I heart SM
Sep 5, 2007
Dalton, GA
I was just curious if anyone had a different map for a 7mgte supra with 550cc injectors that the one supplied off the mapecu website. Let me know if you do, it would be greatly appreciated.

bjw54321

Dec 22, 2005
Pembroke Pines / Orlando
pln;1485266 said:
I have one.

What does your map include? I adjusted the one it came with and the car runs pretty good, but i have alot of upgrades, so i wouldnt mind trying out a different map, espcially cause i can load a new map in and change it back in the matter of seconds.

MacDaddy_J_420

I heart SM
Sep 5, 2007
Dalton, GA
Alright, I think I have things figured out. I am going to have do a little re-wiring, but the map-ecu software can actually sample kv inputs from the toyota kv mass air sensor. Since I have the lexus afm/550 combo already I will simply drive the car and sample my kv frequency to get me a good map, and then fine tune everything from there. Lets see if it works, if not I will be hitting a few of you up for some maps.

Bluechulappa

Jun 16, 2007
hOUSTON
www.houstonareasupras.com
Hey guys, I am trying to find info on map ecu1 for my 7mgte... I'm installing it and have a few questions! Please help me if you can.

#1) Where did you mount your inlet air temp sensor? I was thinking about installing mine in the 3000 pipe.

#2) What did you do with your factory/lexus AFM? If map ecu deletes it what do I put there? I have a lex afm and an apexi cone filter. Anyone wanna show me a pic of your setup or detailed suggestions?

Ive got mine wired up but not running yet. Been taking high res pics through the install gonna post up a detailed map ecu install thread for the 7mgte when I'm done so others have some help!
Thanks guys

IamWedge

May 16, 2010
Minnesota
Dont install it in the 3000 pipe. I installed mine in the IC pipe as it came out of the fender. See the pic.
Placing it in the 3000 pipe over the engine will give you a higher temp reading. That why most suggest to install in away from engine heat.
p1641725_1.jpg