Maft-pro ?

suprasnd

Jul 14, 2007
Flinton, PA
Looking into the Maft-pro. Looking on SupraSport and there is a gauge option for the wideband. Do I need this or can I live without. Is it needed or just another gauge to add to the collection of gauges already in the car.

Keith

PS: I did try the search option and didn't find it....

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
The maft itself will display the afr. I have found that most customers after ordering without the gauge order it shortly after

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
For tuning purposes you actually dont need it, i tune off of the reading on the laptop from the maftpro but i do like to have the guage display on the dash so i can keep an eye on things during normal driving. You dont "need" it, but you will want it in the end. With what's being spent on the system already ya might aswell have that as another method of monitering.

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I was in the neighborhood and thought I might mention (if you don't know already) that the MAFT Pro is not a wideband controller; a gauge by itself won't do you any good and the MAFT Pro will not display the AFR without a wideband controller such as the LC-1.

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
CRE;1331104 said:
I was in the neighborhood and thought I might mention (if you don't know already) that the MAFT Pro is not a wideband controller; a gauge by itself won't do you any good and the MAFT Pro will not display the AFR without a wideband controller such as the LC-1.

The kit he has mentioned has the LC-1