Maft Pro initial start up lean!

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
Were talking 18:1. So today Justin and I got everything done and set up. Followed the quick setup instructions given. I tried everything to my knowledge and still came up empty handed. On initial start up I am around 14:1 which is fine with me then a few seconds later it jumps to 15:1 then on and on to 18:1.

Is their a master reset?

I think it might have been used with a different car...

Thanks in advance! :bigthumb:

~Cory

Here is a video to show you what its doing!

Also tried Justin's Maft pro and same thing... So now I am thinking it has somthing to do with the ecu...? Any suggestions?

Last edited:

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
There's a note at the end of the Maftpro User Manual that explains how to do a reset. I suggest you set your maftpro to use VE Table #2 before and after doing this. The base tune on that table is a closer fit for our cars than Table #1.

JimR

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Canada
You may want to re-calibrate your WB sensor too. I don't think it would be *that* far off, but stranger things have happened.

spoolint78

Representing T.O
Mar 30, 2005
T.O
are both of your grounds for the wideband and maft pro grounded at the same point?
i recall hearing that makes a difference.

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
Your aux 1 voltage is flat lining at 0 volts so you know its pulling as much gas as it can.

Mine did this for a while but just playing with the mainscale according to fuel pressure and injector size made a difference. That and tweaking the lower idle values on the VE table.

your sure PTT is off?