Maft Pro .bin, .xdf, adx files needed

toyzforme

I need deeper pockets
Jan 1, 2008
Summerville, SC
I posted this requested on SF as well but I have read so many pages and I am tired of seeing broken links that I have resorted to this. I managed to get the basic files loaded for my car and it was running today thank god LOL. I am requesting further help to try and narrow it down a bit more so that I can actually drive it so if somebody has the maft pro installed and setup good I am asking for the .bin .xdf .adx files to get me closer to driving it. There is to many broken links to try and follow and get it setup right. Thanks

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
http://fullthrottletech.com/showthread.php?t=3938

Thats everything you need! You don't need a bin, just go to file>save bin as and there is your bin. Every time you update something using tunerpro, just save the bin (you can set it to save automatically, and as long as you are emulating, it will automatically update the bin on the MAFT whenever you make a change). If you update anything on the MAFT itself, you have to click the "download bin from emulator" button to retrieve the updates from the MAFT into tunerpro.

toyzforme

I need deeper pockets
Jan 1, 2008
Summerville, SC
Yea well I got what I needed but trying to figure out how to actually tune it now. Idle is set I believe as it will idle around 14.7 - 15.6 I took it for a drive and as long as I stay out of boost the A/F are fine. When I tried to ease into the gas and saw 5 pds of boost my A/F didn't come down so I got out of it. I only plan on boosting around 15 pds. I just want to get it back to where it used to be after the last dyno. That was 300hp to the wheels.

Does anybody know how to tune it? I have read so many threads that I don't know what is correct and what isn't