Maft Gen II questions

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
I have a maft Gen II and I havent seen much info on it. I'm guessing that all the wiring and everything is the same as the maft pro? And is an IAT sensor required for maft gen II? I have seen it hooked up with maft pro and I want to make sure I have everything I need. Thanks and sorry for the newbish questions

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
Thank you so much for that information. I pulled this off a 90 Eagle talon and I was curious as to what connector on Supra I'm supposed to hook the GM MAF to. Or do I need to pull the connector that was on the talon and wire that into my car somehow. I don't have any paper work with this and the wiring diagrams I see on here are to hook up the Maft translator itself. Maybe I missed something?

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
If someone could show me a link or tell me how the GM Maf itself is supposed to be hooked up id greatly appreciate it. I looked through the Maft pro archive and the links at the beginning don't work. I get a HTTP 404 error code when I click them so I don't know if the information i'm looking for is contained there or not. Thanks again.

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
Ok I just wasn't sure if there was something specific to look for or if I was missing a piece. Thank you very much.

billwert

Sep 25, 2007
Naylor
Where can I find which connectors do what on the GM Maf so I know which ones to connect into off my AFM connector