Macca's new old supra

macca__1590

Apr 14, 2009
QLD
alrighty

all the way from the land down under its an 86 na hardtop MA70 with 230,000km and only cost $2000 AUD, bargan

everything works, a/c, windows, mirros, power steering, cruze control and even the LSD seems alrite. its a bit ratty but with a bit of polish and clean up it will come up good

i only have one pic taken on my crappy phone but will get later once its out of the shed and nice and shiny
sm_photo_missing.jpg

engine seems to be running pritty good but whats a fiew things i could do to get her going a bit better? i was thinking of taking off the intake manafold and cleaning it out and getting the injectors cleaned, any other ideas??

my plans are to get it on the road and running good befor i start spending more money on it.

and should i be worried that my 230,000km (140,000ish miles) 7mge and gearbox being drivin buy a 17 year old who watches to much top gear??

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
I always recommend a bottle of fuel system cleaner and a new set of spark plugs. Total cost is maybe $30, and in at least a few cases it's made a very noticeable improvement. Also, SeaFoam is great stuff is and is pretty cheap. Give that a shot as well, but make sure you wait for a windy day (it makes one hell of a cloud of smoke, but shouldn't scare you, it's normal).

Good buy, and good luck with her!