Looking for Forza 4 users, and Steam users to play against!

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
On the off chance I'm playing when someone else is, I thought it would be cool to get some accounts of supramania users who play forza 4, or steam. I'm not terribly good at any game, but I'm not a complete sucky driver in forza 4, and I've played racing games for...forever. I'd like to get more into playing Forza 4 online, off and on, but joining random games and getting smashed into by randoms kinda blows.

Any groups of racers on here or could we start a list of people who want to be listed, or organize something perhaps?

my Steam username: toyotafreak88

my xbox live username is (stock): AfootNutria3

If anyone adds me, tell me your username here. lol.

rodama5anthony

Sep 24, 2010
Bay Area, CA
i play forza 4, lol i dont know how i rank compared to others but i dont suck

xbox username: TheeCyoteSkye

if you see me on shoot me a pm, usually im just sitting there waiting for people to invite me to games lol

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
What game are you playing on Steam? I'm trying to get into Project Cars...but until they get the legal crap sorted out.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
SupraMario;1914867 said:
I'm trying to get into Project Cars...but until they get the legal crap sorted out.
Huh, thanks for the reminder Mario, I had briefly followed that one myself. Wonder what the hold up is?

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
SupraMario;1914867 said:
What game are you playing on Steam? I'm trying to get into Project Cars...but until they get the legal crap sorted out.

I don't have many, Team Fortress 2 is the only one that I could probably play right now, I can't afford to buy games otherwise. What's this Project Cars, was that the super-awesome and realistic looking racing game? I forgot about it, I figured it would surface when it was ready to be played, and I'd notice. Are they having issues licensing cars or something??

Thanks for the SN's guys I'll add you next time I'm on. I'd like to get a supramania forza night going sometime, maybe when we have a few more people.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Figit090;1915421 said:
I don't have many, Team Fortress 2 is the only one that I could probably play right now, I can't afford to buy games otherwise. What's this Project Cars, was that the super-awesome and realistic looking racing game? I forgot about it, I figured it would surface when it was ready to be played, and I'd notice. Are they having issues licensing cars or something??

Thanks for the SN's guys I'll add you next time I'm on. I'd like to get a supramania forza night going sometime, maybe when we have a few more people.

It's a very realistic racing game, it's a very well funded indi dev from the UK, but you can't buy a copy right now because some bullshit regulation, apparently someone wants to make sure a game that has had a playable game for a long ass time isn't a scam...

Figit090

Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
rodama5anthony;1914711 said:
i play forza 4, lol i dont know how i rank compared to others but i dont suck

xbox username: TheeCyoteSkye

if you see me on shoot me a pm, usually im just sitting there waiting for people to invite me to games lol

MadRPM;1914713 said:
I play Forza 4 too!

Xbox screen name: Limit3r Hump3r

We should have a supramania Forza 4 night

Added you both, (after removing spaces in your name MadRPM, for those who might try and fail)
AfootNutria3 is my username, as a reminder. Dorky name xbox gave me, never thought to change it.

SupraMario;1916353 said:
It's a very realistic racing game, it's a very well funded indi dev from the UK, but you can't buy a copy right now because some bullshit regulation, apparently someone wants to make sure a game that has had a playable game for a long ass time isn't a scam...

weird, so what's the reason?

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Figit090;1920347 said:
weird, so what's the reason?

Afaik it's because they don't have an actual product...a physical box product. As of right now they have sold 3+ million. And its still in beta...

PS anyone playing arma3 alpha?

Grandavi

Sep 25, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I used to be a spy in TFC.. lol.. WoV clan. (old skool). Miss that game!
Havent tried TFC2 though, my kids have and I havent had time for any gaming lately. Gonna take a peek at Forza4 to see whats up with that :)

Backlash2032

Sep 20, 2010
Nebraska
I'm on Forza 4 whenever I can be.. Backlash2032 is my GT

Sent from my terrible HTC Rezound using Tapatalk. Don't buy HTC...