looking for a specific bumper for mk4

mwracing

Jul 19, 2007
Richmond
i have only seen it once and tryed looking for a bit, but now im asking the supramania experts.

There is an MK4 bodykit that resembles a ferrari 360 mouth opening.
like this:
defc_4.JPG

any help here?

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Im thinking Veilside, possibly doluck (When there is a front lip added)...

Both make the MkIV look like an angry goldfish...

mwracing

Jul 19, 2007
Richmond
i dont know who makes it..

but there is no opening for the intercooler, just on the sides.. so functionality isnt great, but a customer wants it so im looking for him.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
I believe the one that everyone is familiar with is the car that was on King Buyer, which might have been custom? I don't know, I never remember seeing it besides on there.

95jza80tt

Highway Demon
Jan 17, 2007
SF, Bay Area
www.douro-oni.com
Taken from SF
JapanParts.com has this front bumper listed as being made by a company named Gravel for $901.86. You will have to search for it on their website as their system doesn't seem to have a static link to the item. Part number is 294-001-001, description is JUST FRONT BUMPER SPOILER. The bumper is the only unique piece on the cars I have seen as they have been sporting the JDM optional sideskirts and spats (I am semi-assuming on the spats since most pics have focused on the front of the car) as seen here:
ModenaMKIVBumper_002.jpg

mwracing

Jul 19, 2007
Richmond
95jza80tt;1011643 said:
Taken from SF
JapanParts.com has this front bumper listed as being made by a company named Gravel for $901.86. You will have to search for it on their website as their system doesn't seem to have a static link to the item. Part number is 294-001-001, description is JUST FRONT BUMPER SPOILER. The bumper is the only unique piece on the cars I have seen as they have been sporting the JDM optional sideskirts and spats (I am semi-assuming on the spats since most pics have focused on the front of the car) as seen here:
ModenaMKIVBumper_002.jpg

awesome.. exactly what i was looking for! and the supplier too:icon_surp

tuner79

May 18, 2008
DFW
Please understand that the bumper is for looks only. It will provide less less air flow to your radiator, and if you already have an upgraded FMIC then you might want to consider upgrading your radiator to maintain a proper cool temp. I saw this bumper on a forum not too long ago, and that was the flaw in discussion. Just my $.02.