Look what I found in my garage this morning!!!!!

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
hottscennessey;968443 said:
or use this for the R154 shifter extension.. I don't know if you've seen this or not; it's relatively new (and cheap).

http://forum.clubna-t.com/showthread.php?t=5655

It's not new AT ALL.. friggen club_NA-T guys lol.

read my last post, its called a JZZ GT extension rod, coupled with the GT mounting plate. It's been around since the damn soarer was made.. obviously haha.

---------------------------

I thought everyone was well aware of those pieces and how easy it makes things on alot of swaps.. strange.

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
Dylan JZ;968438 said:
why not use the R154 w/ the jzz GT extension rod.. thats what my friend did for his aristo 2j into S14.

Never the less. nice..

w58 can hold upto ~400 ft lbs of tq in a 3800 car (sc300) in 3rd gear which is the weakes link. at that level of tq a 1j is approx in the 450rwhp range. Now take out ~1000lbs of weight and the tranny will hold pretty good.

hottscennessey

DONT BE A BITCH!
Jun 3, 2005
Richmond, VA
Dylan JZ;968465 said:
It's not new AT ALL.. friggen club_NA-T guys lol.

read my last post, its called a JZZ GT extension rod, coupled with the GT mounting plate. It's been around since the damn soarer was made.. obviously haha.

---------------------------

I thought everyone was well aware of those pieces and how easy it makes things on alot of swaps.. strange.

LOL, typical

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
hottscennessey;968672 said:
LOL, typical

Anything but.. :sarcasm: Typical of forums, then yes.

Me and Jeff from Champion were talking about it mid last year and why more ppl dont use them ahahaha. I guess they really dont know it was a normal OE piece.

Sry Dre, back to topic lol.

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
Dylan JZ;968700 said:
Anything but.. :sarcasm: Typical of forums, then yes.

Me and Jeff from Champion were talking about it mid last year and why more ppl dont use them ahahaha. I guess they really dont know it was a normal OE piece.

Sry Dre, back to topic lol.

Off topic is just as good as on topic.... Most thread that go off topic become very good if you ask me.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
drewgo;969772 said:
Off topic is just as good as on topic.... Most thread that go off topic become very good if you ask me.

I agree if you agree, just didn't wanna be too rude.. you've answered some questions of mine in the past that were pertinent I owe you the same respect.