LOL, the fun time is over.....

rakkasan

Currahee!!
Mar 31, 2005
Fort Campbell, KY
I was on orders to do a Drill Sergeant tour here on Ft Benning. Those orders were deleted and I'm now on orders for Ft Bliss, TX. I'll have to be at Ft Bliss by July 10th, and I'll deploy to Iraq in 12-24 months from now.

Oh well, it's my time and someone else needs a break. While it will SUCK to be away from my wife & my boys, the money is good and it's good for the career.

Besides, It's a good thing to bash a head in from time to time.....

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I can't imagine having to leave my family for an extended period of time Mark, so I commend you on your dedication. I know you'll spend as much time as possible with your family before you have to go, so I won't bother suggesting it. Let me know if I can help you in any way, shape, form or fashion.

Good luck to you too CT and every other American that's serving our country...........::salute::

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
good luck, stay safe.

side note: a former coworker, now in afghanistan, got a hold of a field phone and was able to call us the other day. pretty damn cool

rs4rush

Jan 25, 2007
Kirkland, Wa
suprahero;1207987 said:
I can't imagine having to leave my family for an extended period of time Mark, so I commend you on your dedication. I know you'll spend as much time as possible with your family before you have to go, so I won't bother suggesting it. Let me know if I can help you in any way, shape, form or fashion.

Good luck to you too CT and every other American that's serving our country...........::salute::

Nicely said Jay! Yes be safe, and thanks for your service sir! ::salute::

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Thanks Rush. I'm a man of many words............and sometimes they actually form a sentence........:biglaugh: