Lil chop request :D

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
if anyone gets the chance do you think you could throw a few different wheels on my car for me?

i was thinking 18" volk CE-28N's in bronze

CE28N.jpg

Work equip's

WorkEquip.jpg

maby some BBS RG-F's

hell, even something you think would look good on the car (as long as you tell me what it is ;) )

the wheels on the car currently are 17" ( hopefully that helps you get an idea for scale)

anyways, I would appreciate your help and talent to give me an idea of what these wheels would look like on my car in 18" also if you would lower it a tad i would appreciate that aswell!

heres a shot of my car. i have more if this one dosnt work for you. I can always give you a password and info for a photobucket account i have with a few shots in it.

Thanks in advance!

p337079_1.jpg

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
thanks, im so torn up on what direction i want to go. hopefully seeing them on the car will help!

oh, ill PM you Photobucket info so you can browse more pics to play with aswell!

thanks Brayden! :D

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
Lol i think il leaning towards the volks too, i just dont like the way some of the FWD ish offsets of the wheels look.

18x10 and 18x9 with nice low offsets ouught to fix that! time to figure out where to get my fenders rolled! :p

HellsLegion said:
I want your old wheels Stanza!

id be more than glad to sell em to you, but one of the fronts is slightly bent and causes a slight vibration when you get going about 90-100Km/h or more. If you dont care remind me that you want em when i replace em and im sure i can give em to you for pretty cheap.

they are nice wheels and pretty rare, but i want 18's and a lower offset, a lot lower :evil2:

Stanzaspeed

2.5 Twin Turbo R
Staff member
Mar 30, 2005
Calgary, AB
well if you are ever in the neighborhood and feel like picking em up when im done with em you are more than welcome to! :D

if not im sure i can figure out a cheap way to get them down there!