Latest PhotoShop

osiderida06

May 27, 2007
Chillicothe, Oh
Here is the latest photoshop i have done for my sister...Let me know what you guys think about it....Here it is....

sm_photo_missing.jpg

osiderida06

May 27, 2007
Chillicothe, Oh
U mean how did u get the pics inside of the letters i assume? its actually really simple... Just write your word out.....Then have seperate photos open that you want to put inside each letter...I always try to use a big bold font, because smaller fonts dont tend to show the pictures very well.... Then you go to the layers pallet and ctr click the text layer. This will select all the letters in the text. Use the rectangle marquee took to unselect the all the letters but the first one you want to put the first pic inside of (alt click and pull to unselect). Then go to one of the photos and select the whole photo ctr click it in the layers pallet. Make sure its not the locker background. Then copy the pic when its selected. Next go back to the the lettering on the other psd doc. and the letter should still be selected...Then go to edit>paste into. Put a stroke on the text layer. And add an effects you want to the picture layer. And repeat this to all the letters. If you have any other questions just let me know and ill help you out. Im used to doing this stuff not writing out how to do it. So im not sure as to how clear my directions are....Like i said just let me know. Its a quick easy effect that i personally think looks pretty good...

osiderida06

May 27, 2007
Chillicothe, Oh
Yelp you guessed i made a new one! Made this to represent Oside, Ca. My home where i sepnt most of my life and did 90 percent ofmy growing up and maturing. Well here it is.

l_f107cb0832558f4ae87684c001699fe3.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I like the last one the best. The first one would have been cooler if in each letter she got a little older, but it still looks great.

osiderida06

May 27, 2007
Chillicothe, Oh
HAHA...in the first one, the little girl is my sisters kid. She is almost 2. And then i didnt have any more pics of her so i just my sister in at the end. They live clear across the country so its not like i ca just take another picture...U know!