Last straw, good-bye.

John Lunsford

Don't Bother Me
Mar 30, 2005
Asheville, NC
www.JBLMk3.com
Well, I guess it's time to call it quits. This is just too much. You guys had a chance to stop this garbage and didn't so I won't put up with it any more. You can take my Vendor section down. My online store is closed for good and so is my site. I can say that I am ashamed to be a part of a pathetic looser community that can't draw the lines between what's acceptable and what's not.
"My beliefs, religion, and Christianity as a whole have come under fire as a sick joke and if I'm not allowed to defend them, then I will no longer participate in this organization."
You guys should be ashamed.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
lol or you should be ashamed for giving up like this.. A real man would realize other people have different opinions and this is america so we have the right to free speach..

whatever.. if this is how your gonna leave then your weak in my book.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
I go play some games to cool off and this is what I come back to? This is ridiculous.

You can't wait until Johnny gets back to me on his thread? You can't sleep on it and let yourself cool off a bit?

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
ptfo....

you were a great pioneer with the mk3 john....and your previous contributions wont be forgotten.... however with you "putting the mk3 owners on the back burner" and now this bullshit.... i have no reason to try to convince you to stay.

good luck in whatever you do in life. but you might not want to go outside in fear of someone saying something offensive in earshot.

John Lunsford

Don't Bother Me
Mar 30, 2005
Asheville, NC
www.JBLMk3.com
Idealsupra said:
ptfo....

you were a great pioneer with the mk3 john....and your previous contributions wont be forgotten.... however with you "putting the mk3 owners on the back burner" and now this bullshit.... i have no reason to try to convince you to stay.

good luck in whatever you do in life. but you might not want to go outside in fear of someone saying something offensive in earshot.

I have to make a living and the Mk3 owners were not going to just donate me one. My products I've offered have cost me dearly, but that was OK because it was for a cause and community I believed in and loved, I just can't afford it any more. It's not because I'm mad at them or anything like that. This here is a different story though. I can't afford to keep the parts business up front and first place. If you guys can't see why this makes me so mad, then I'm sorry for you. You don't just insult someone's God that bad and think it's OK and then jump me like I'm an idiot? I don't need this crap. It really makes me mad and I just don't need it, not now or ever. I've spent enough time trying to do good in this community (that is for the most part unappreciative and defiant). I'm just tired of it and don't feel like putting up with it any more. I am the type that will always stand up for what I believe in any crowd and in any conversation with any one. I definitely seem to be in the minority here and I just don't think that this is the type forum I want to continue in if that is the case. How can you guys see a problem with that?
I don't use profanity, normally. Just like most people, I might use a little when I get mad. I don't judge people, I don't walk on others rights or beliefs. You can believe in what ever you want, talk how you want, etc., etc., etc. I don't force my ways on anyone. This is how I live and I expect people to respect that. That guys post is an extreme slap in the face to me and many of you guys couldn't care less, you just add insult to injury. This post was clearly different. It's not just a mildly offensive remark or something like that. It should have been deleted right away. Something is wrong here if this stuff is allowed and I just don't want to be a part of it.

Ckanderson said:
lol or you should be ashamed for giving up like this.. A real man would realize other people have different opinions and this is america so we have the right to free speach..

whatever.. if this is how your gonna leave then your weak in my book.

A real man stands up for what he believes and yields to no one if he's true and right. This certainly doesn't make me 'weak' either. You sound almost like you want me to keep arguing?

Idealsupra

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando
www.tampabaysupras.com
john i can respect what you say...but the fact remains that if a SINGLE post that YOU dont like but MOST of the rest doesnt mind or find humorous...do you not think "maybe im being a little too uptight" ?

its one thing to have beliefs....and of course if they are attacked by all means stand up for them....but this wasnt an attack...more of a parody....that should be laughed at.....im sorry you dont see it that way.

unfortunetly....the forum needs to believe in lack of censorship before anything else.

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
John Lunsford said:
Call it what you want, my mind is made and it's quite obvious what you think of me by your posts in that thread. My mind is made, this is no longer a place I want to be.

Later!