King of Europe at the Slovakia Ring

Mishimoto

Jun 18, 2010
Wilmington, DE
Check out this awesome video from the folks at King of Europe!

[video=vimeo;51523103]https://vimeo.com/51523103[/video]

Tons of sick cars tearing up an awesome track including a very nice Supra. :)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Might be a local issue, but I couldn't get the video to go full screen unless I went to Vimeo's site.

Aside from that, not a bad video. Makes me wonder how fast some of those cars would be if they were setup for proper circuit racing. I mean, I know a lot of what they do is in the suspension, but they have to still have a decent amount of power to keep the tires frying at the speeds they do carry... I think my biggest concern, at least for the guys with smaller displacement engines, is that some circuits, they might be pretty slow, since their setups are for top end only.

Just a hypothetical really. :)

Mishimoto

Jun 18, 2010
Wilmington, DE
te72;1884868 said:
Might be a local issue, but I couldn't get the video to go full screen unless I went to Vimeo's site.

Aside from that, not a bad video. Makes me wonder how fast some of those cars would be if they were setup for proper circuit racing. I mean, I know a lot of what they do is in the suspension, but they have to still have a decent amount of power to keep the tires frying at the speeds they do carry... I think my biggest concern, at least for the guys with smaller displacement engines, is that some circuits, they might be pretty slow, since their setups are for top end only.

Just a hypothetical really. :)

Thanks for checking it out. That seems to be the case with me as well, I am guessing when embedded in the forum it disables the use of full screen.

I imagine these cars could be very competitive in a circuit with some suspension alterations. Most make reasonable power though it is usually easy to point out the less powerful cars falling behind in entry speeds especially.