Just curious if anyone has tried this intake manifold

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC
$500 for a mass produced intake manifold from Thailand??? Pass. If you have any issues, there'll be no recourse on your end, as return shipping will be astronomical. The welds in the pics looks decent (most, not all of them). You have to figure that the manifold pictured is probably the best one they had on hand. The one you'll receive will most likely be shit. Again, pass.

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
There is also a few different people that sell that same Chinese intake manifold but with there own private brand label on it just so you are aware when shopping for one.

Raggan

Mar 16, 2015
Maple Ridge, BC
MarkIII4Me;2094900 said:
$500 for a mass produced intake manifold from Thailand??? Pass. If you have any issues, there'll be no recourse on your end, as return shipping will be astronomical. The welds in the pics looks decent (most, not all of them). You have to figure that the manifold pictured is probably the best one they had on hand. The one you'll receive will most likely be shit. Again, pass.
Yeah i figured as much, but i literally cannot find a good FFIM. I know about the supra sport one but I don't like the look of it.