Jscspeed?

SC61 MK3

Apr 4, 2005
FL
I have used them a lot in the past couple years unless something changed recently they are legit

Emeraldage

Oct 13, 2011
Ohio
Oh I never even saw those there, I looked there and nothing came up in search. Thanks for the link, basically going to get everything from DM.

hud43

hud43
Aug 15, 2005
Oak Harbor, Washington
DSCF0117.JPGDSCF0118.JPG

DM 9 times out of 10 will have what your looking for at a lower price. I don't know how they do it but, I always price check everything against DM.

http://store.driftmotion.com/static/i-arp203-4202.php

Oh and my experience with Jscspeed, was not too good. About three or four years back I baught a low milage JDM 7MGTE from them. They claimed it pressure checked good. Pictures show just how messed up there pressure checked good low milage engine really was. Of course I voided any warranty they offered by pulling the head to inspect but, it's a good thing I did, look at all that oil in the cylinders. In the end they did give me $100 bucks to cover the cost of a stock head gasket.
I will also say when I had the thing rebuilt, the cylinders were good to go. It really was a low milage engine, however, the machine shop had to take .5 mm off the deck.

Last edited:

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
Emeraldage;1890914 said:
Oh I never even saw those there, I looked there and nothing came up in search. Thanks for the link, basically going to get everything from DM.

What browser are you using? On my computer the search feature does not work with firefox, i always use Internet Explorer when searching for something on Driftmotion..

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
"The 7MGTE is notorious for blowing head gaskets. The cause for this is inferior quality OEM cylinder head bolts. The factory Toyota bolts do not provide enough clamping force to keep the cylinder head tightly clamped against the block so, over time, the bolts stretch and the head gasket blows out."

What a load of BS that is....

hud43

hud43
Aug 15, 2005
Oak Harbor, Washington
I was mistaken!!!

I didn't get a low milage engine from Jscspeed it was Jspecautosports. I got an HKS down pipe from Jscspeed.
Jspecautosports web site doesn't work anymore, if that says anything about them.

Jscspeed is good! But, if you can get a better price somewhere else, do it.