Joke thread?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I never pay a prostitute until I personally watch her wash her crack...............and that's no joke.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Ok, so a few Popsicle-grade jokes for ya:

What does an upside down cow say?
-WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

What do the Ninja Turtles call a herd of cattle?
-Cowabundance. Yeah, it's dumb.

How do dolphins party?
-Hookers and blow fish, of course!

Yeah, they're dumb, I probably forget as many of these as pop into my head. :p

kelson

Apr 17, 2009
Socorro, NM
You: [insert racist comment]
Your friend: :: angry :: Hey don't be a racist!!!
You: I'm not a racist, because racism is a crime and crime is for Black people.

gets people laughing and shaking there head every time.

P.S. I'm really not racist.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
kelson;1931470 said:
You: [insert racist comment]
Your friend: :: angry :: Hey don't be a racist!!!
You: I'm not a racist, because racism is a crime and crime is for Black people.

gets people laughing and shaking there head every time.

P.S. I'm really not racist.

Reminds me of: "Sexism is wrong, and being wrong is for women."

EDIT: that reminded me of another:

Three blondes are stranded on an island and stumble upon a magic lamp. As they rub the lamp, a genie comes out and says they each get one wish.

The first one says "I wish I were smarter, so I could figure out how to get off this island." Poof! She turns into a redhead and swims to shore.

The second one says "I wish I were smarter than her, so I could figure out how to get off this island." Poof! She turns into a brunette, builds a raft, and sails off.

The third says "I wish I were smarter than both of them, so I could figure out how to get off this island." Poof! She turns into a man and walks across the bridge.

BusterMK3

0-BHG In 77K
Feb 20, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
a. Jay;1931520 said:
reminds me of: "sexism is wrong, and being wrong is for women."

edit: That reminded me of another:

Three blondes are stranded on an island and stumble upon a magic lamp. As they rub the lamp, a genie comes out and says they each get one wish.

The first one says "i wish i were smarter, so i could figure out how to get off this island." poof! She turns into a redhead and swims to shore.

The second one says "i wish i were smarter than her, so i could figure out how to get off this island." poof! She turns into a brunette, builds a raft, and sails off.

The third says "i wish i were smarter than both of them, so i could figure out how to get off this island." poof! She turns into a man and walks across the bridge.

hahahahahahahahahaha

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
^^^bwahahahahahahahaha..............it would be soo much funnier if it didn't remind me of my household. Between the beatings I give them and them never having lunch money because I spend it on vodka, they don't stand a chance.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
suprahero;1933448 said:
^^^bwahahahahahahahaha..............it would be soo much funnier if it didn't remind me of my household. Between the beatings I give them and them never having lunch money because I spend it on vodka, they don't stand a chance.
Wow, I just uh... totally lost my boner after reading that. Thanks JAY. :nono:

BusterMK3

0-BHG In 77K
Feb 20, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
suprahero;1933448 said:

Atleast you're not my father, coke and vodka ment little me in grade school got to walk home 2 miles everyday and then straight to my room when I got home to avoid the violent drunken outburst of past relationships gone wrong LOL

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

yhatzee89

Joe Yantz
Aug 31, 2012
San Antonio, TX
jdmfreak;1928944 said:
Who can make more money in a week?
A drug dealer or a prostitute?

A prostitute because she can wash and resell her crack:p

If you forcefully have sex with a hooker against her will, is it rape or shoplifting....?

mjsn1

Oct 18, 2009
Qatif
Two people crashed their cars into one another.

The first guy knew somebody, so the cop blamed the crash on the second guy.

The second guy also knew somebody, so the fault was on the cop.