Jay's new look

TopNotch2JZ

Restoration bliss
Dec 16, 2007
Corner, Alabama
Just messing around. Not really a lot of changes. Added side skirts that I snatched from an audi, modified the stock rear bumper to look like rear skirts, shaved that rear side marker light, and obviously color matched his wheels. LOL.

Normal wheels

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Color matched

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Gunmetal

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Black

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Keylan

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I'll take the side skirts and rear skirts please, but nobody, and I mean nobody paints my Equips foo!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I have a copyright on my car, and I think you just infringed it. I'll have my lawyer contact you tomorrow.

AF1JZ

Almost civilian status...
Jun 26, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
I love the wheels unpainted...I love the side skirts....love the rear side marker gone...But, I'm not feeling the rear bumper. Overall, you gots some mad skillz.

I'd like to see what it would look like with what it looks like with my above favorites, but with a whaletail.

P.S...Do you think that I could get you to photoshop some things with my car?

TopNotch2JZ

Restoration bliss
Dec 16, 2007
Corner, Alabama
Definately, I would love too. Its really a past time of mine. So just get me some GOOD pics, and I emphasize on the good cause the better the pics, the easier it is for me and the better the results. And just give me your ideas, and I'll see what I can whip up. Color change, rim change, shaved markers/door handles/emblems, tinted windows, etc. Its pretty much all possible. And some things I am better at than others, but with time I can make it look almost undetectable like Jay's sideskirts.

Keylan

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Black wheels are for Joe's car, not mine.

If you can find a whale tail Keylan, put it on my car and paint it blue. Thanks