I've seen some dumb shit before...

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
But this has to be about one of the dumbest:

[video=youtube;TjHEFqFh7g0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjHEFqFh7g0[/video]

If you want to see "brain meltingly retarded" read the debate in the youtube comments to see exactly why we're doomed as a species...

Jun 6, 2006
Amerika
www.dreamertheresa.com
"..........baby? What did I just watch?"

"It's a TURBINATOR!!!"

".............."

"It pushes air into the engine!"

"Uh................ wha...?"

"Yeah!"

"ehhhhhhhhhhh...........?"

"Yeah."

"...............enghhhhhhhhhhhhh?"

"Yeah."

"I...... what?"

"Yeah."

"I......... am stupider for having watched this."

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
If that makes his car go faster than this makes my brain go faster

h1060.jpg

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
You know, I have had some pretty dumb ideas myself before (intercooler sprayer using water/methanol mix? Sure why not?), but I tend to research a bit as to WHY nobody has something like it on the market first. :p

jdemara

Apr 28, 2008
North Delta
te72;1784037 said:
You know, I have had some pretty dumb ideas myself before (intercooler sprayer using water/methanol mix? Sure why not?), but I tend to research a bit as to WHY nobody has something like it on the market first. :p

EXACTLY! I do the same thing. If somebody else hasn't done it yet, *usually* there is a good reason why... and I use the word usually.

sharpsupra

Aug 14, 2011
georgia
a buddy of mine falls for that crap all the time. last i heard he gained 3mpg with that fuel magnet thang....BWAAAHAAAA!!! he even put acetone in his fuel for awhile,,,he swore it gave him more mpg. if all the crap he had on that ol ford ranger actually worked as he claimed.....he shouldda been gettin 30mpg lol...