I've pretty much been gone for 9 months.

Yawgmoth

Gonzo apprentice
Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
No, I wasn't pregant.
My jdm engine, after a MHG install blew...something. Kind of lost my heart in the whol project and I have just let my supra sit in the garage over winter. Now that summer is kicking in I've noticed alot of cars on the road that just tempt me to take a look becuase to tell you the truth I haven't torn the engine down yet. I've sold a few things off of it, and at this point I'm completely unsure what I'm doing. I might part everything out, or I might realize I can't stop even if I want to, and I'll start all over again.

I've noticed quite a few new members, tons of sweet group buys I've missed, and I can only imagine the new ideas that have surfaced in my absence. Anything fun happen while I was away? Last thing I remember is jblmk3 leaving for the jesus thread.

And for those of you who are new...I'm me. I don't know if I have a reputation for anything, but I have a decently modded 13.4 running supra at 15 psi (13.6 at 10<--much more impressive if you ask me), I'm really cool and I am a leo who judging from the above mentioned numbers and blown engine, might suck at tuning his safcII.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Since you've been gone, a couple guys got new rims, somebody quit the supra game, and a few bhg threads came up. OH, and suprasport finished their front blockoff plate.
eric

figgie

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Twin Cities, Minnesot-ah
well me and the whole E-85 thing ;) What else, IJ (Ian) running LPG as a fuel. The Megan racing Coilovers and still waiting on HPF to finish the custom cams :) hehe

Yawgmoth

Gonzo apprentice
Mar 31, 2005
Davenport, Iowa, United States
doom, yes I do! i'm selling it though, that dent is just killing me...and besides I want a black body, still...
notes to self- suprasports front block off, must get a clue what that is...
e-85? megan racing coil overs! custom cams!
and oh, biga I remember drueling over the maft thing, but I'm gonna have to freshen up my knowledge big time...

kntmikado

Rage Your Dream...
Apr 2, 2005
East Troy, WI 53120
E85 is that new gas they're talking about. It's 85% Ethanol, so it burns a lot cleaner than regular gas if your car is equipped to run it. Higher octanes too, but unfortunately it gives less mileage than gasoline except for a couple cars that somehow do better with it.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
CtSupra said:
umm, i returned from basic training!

This very day one year ago I was in my second day of basic...heh, I actually had a blast while I was there, met a ton of interesting people.

And to Yawgmoth, welcome back! I was a member when you were around although I never used to post at all then cause I didn't have a Supra yet, but that's all changed! Stay in the game...you know you wanna :naughty: