ISC & XYZ Coilovers

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
Anyone ran or heard anything about these? They are relatively inexpensive (900-1000) and look to be ok. Then alot of cheap shyt looks good untill youve owned it for a bit. I have been debating getting coilovers and which ones to get i want something that is smooth enough for my wife and baby girl to be able to ride in comfortably but yet i can still thrash when im alone. If you have experience with these please chime in. If not suggestions are appreciated. I have been looking at the stance GR's but again not sure. Thanks

supraguru05

Offical SM Expert: Suspension & Vehicle Dynamic
SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
any reason you are looking at coilovers instead of springs/shocks. The eibach springs and a nice set of shocks is cheaper and will lower the car without any ride comfort issues

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
I have the TEMS and to get the Illumina shocks and lower springs i would already be looking at like 700-800ish so i figured it might be worth it to pony up a few more bucks and get something with more adjustability. Plus it seems like just about every post asking about a shock and spring upgrade has someone chime in on the advantages and superiority of coilovers. Would i be better suited for Illuminas and Tanabe or eibach springs? Also i want to have a suspension that would work well for the occasional track day as this may be a direction i want to explore as i complete more work on the Supra. I would like to keep whatever i get at about 1500 or less and there are so many options that i am just confused. I dont want to cheap out now and want to change again in a year or two at the same time i dont want to get something that i dont really need.

Last edited:

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
If I were to get a different set of coils it would be the hsd coils.

I liked my h and rs and tokicos as well. But the adjustabilaty of coils I like more.

Jay C

Sep 30, 2010
Omaha, NE
I was looking at the HSD coils but havent seen a retailer in the states. I have seen them for sale on Ebay for a decent price but they only list compatability for 90-92 mk3's, not sure why that would be though. I just checked their website and it lists compatability for JZA70, MA70, & MA7190-92.